Startup Weekend is an intense 54 hour event which focuses on building a web or mobile application which could form the basis of a credible business over the course of a weekend. The weekend brings together people with different skillsets - primarily software developers, graphics designers and business people - to build applications and develop a commercial case around them.
- How You Can Help Oklahoma via SW Alumni Sparkrelief
- Startup Weekend London Alum SmartWard Begins Seedcamp Week Berlin
- OSU Athletics Brings New Meaning to Concept of ‘Team’ via Startup Weekend
- May 13-17: Updated SW Judging Criteria, Alumni Wins, Contests and More
- Startup Weekend Team Dropifi Is First African Startup Accepted Into ’500 Startups’